[jbosstools-dev] Do any project requires some source or SDK in its dependencies?

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 05:50:24 EST 2013

Hi all,

We noticed that the target-platforms contains explicit dependencies to
some source bundles and SDK features. It's a bad thing, since the
target-platform should contain the minimal set of dependencies (and use
the includeSource flag to get source in IDE magically).
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13329

I'd like to remove all those ".source" and ".sdk" IUs from
target-platforms. Before I do so (in a few days), please raise your hand
in case your project does require one of those depedencies, or you'll
see your build broken.

Thanks in advance.
--
Mickael Istria