[jbosstools-dev] Do any project requires some source or SDK in its dependencies?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 18:12:50 EST 2013

> I believe the m2e test case (AbstractMavenProjectTestCase) is part of the m2e sdk.  That's one that I know of (plugin=org.eclipse.m2e.tests.common).

Damn tests - hadn't considered that usecase. That actually sucks. generates alot of overhead to manage ....would need to use target platform in source mode, but have the actual produced aggregated "production" updatesite skip all the sdk's to avoid having to maintain N*M target platform combinations...

/max