[jbosstools-dev] Commiting into jbosstools-3.3.x

Andrej Podhradsky apodhrad at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 11:47:44 EST 2013

Hi Max,

Fuse IDE is only for indigo (next release should be for juno). I was asked for creating a simple test for Fuse IDE using our tools.
Doing this I found out a bug with logging in SWT Bot Ext (JBIDE-13334). We didn't introduce any new feature.
We just changed specifying org.apache.log4j - instead of implementation we use interface.

Andrej.