[jbosstools-dev] Deltaspike

Viacheslav Kabanovich scabanovich at exadel.com
Mon Jan 21 12:22:43 EST 2013

Hi Jaroslav

 > Note, I am using deltaspike 0.4 incubation version. May this be a
problem?

Yes, our tool supports 0.3 incubation version. In version 0.4, class
implementing Extension interface
is moved from
org.apache.deltaspike.security.impl.authorization.SecurityExtension
to org.apache.deltaspike.security.impl.extension.SecurityExtension. That
name is registered in META-INF/javax.enterprise.inject.spi.Extension.

Best regards
Slava Kabanovich