[jbosstools-dev] jbosstools-integration-stack repo

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Jan 24 14:01:51 EST 2013

>   ps.  Just an FYI - I've got the Jenkins/hudson composite promote job functioning (to .../integration/...).  If at some point I can get
>
> https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-integration-stack
>
>   repo created that I could push to I could move my proto over and have more people play with it.

Hey Paul,

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-integration-stack is now created.

Lets review soon where things should go when publishing and what names to use so we got that down and avoid too much confusion ;)

Too all others:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-integration-stack will contain the work done for jbosstools integration stack to composite/aggregate
what previously been known as the SOA tools.

Once we got something more stable/sanitized we'll post more info.

Thanks,