[jbosstools-dev] New git repository for soa tests

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 14:55:33 EST 2013

Sounds good to me.  My only concern would be whether or not the tests are aligned with specific component versions.  If that's the case, we could have all kinds of crazy branches if everything is in the same repo (e.g. branches: switchyard 1.0, brms 5.4, brms 5.5, switchyard 1.2, teiid 8, etc.).

It would be nice if we could publish update sites for specific component test suites that could then be executed as part of the integration stack aggregation build.  WDYT?