[jbosstools-dev] Should we add Springsource's quicksearch to JBT/JBDS?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 23:19:31 EDT 2013

I'm sure the stock answer from Burr, Len, and Max would be "that's nice,
but it's too late for new features in JBT4.1.0/JBDS7.0.0."

If it's something to be added to Central, we could consider adding it
between 7.0.0 and 7.0.1, or in concert w/ 7.0.1, whenever that next
release shall be (currently unscheduled).

If it's something to be included OOTB in JBT or JBDS, then it will need
to wait until 7.1.