[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools 4.1.0.Final is available

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Jul 23 11:47:36 EDT 2013

Worthy of note too, *there is no scheduled 4.1.1 release* (Beta, CR, or
Final) at this time. There is also *no scheduled 4.2.0* scheduled at
this time.

Both will *most likely* happen, but no dates have been set ... yet.

We should have a better idea of the Aug/Sept/Oct release plans in the
next few weeks - Max is back Monday Aug 29, so the conversations can
begin in earnest then.

>>> http://www.jboss.org/tools/download/stable/4_1