[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED :: ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient refactored to httpclient4 in JBT 4.1 Beta2 target platform 4.30.5.Alpha6-SNAPSHOT

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Fri Jun 7 10:01:34 EDT 2013

On 06/07/2013 02:48 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Doesn't this require a fix in our TP also or is this all done via
> transitive dependencies ?
I think it's the other way round: updating TP revealed this change in
Bundle-SymbolicName and then requires a fix in consumers.
As we include this bundle as part of a feature, this is not something
that is visible in target platform definition.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>