[jbosstools-dev] Release of Target Platform 4.30.5.Alpha6

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Thu Jun 13 15:46:59 EDT 2013

Hi again,

I've released target platform 4.30.5.Alpha6 using this tag:
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/tree/4.30.5.Alpha6
. The main change is the move to Kepler RC3.

Parent pom 4.1.0.Beta2-SNAPSHOT now reference this release, and branch
jobs are already configured to use it as well. So 4.1.0.Beta2 will be
built with this release of target-platforms.

Next target-platform will be 4.30.5.Beta1, I already built the first
4.30.5.Beta1-SNAPSHOT which is the same as the release. This new
target-platform will use the final Kepler repository, and hopefully the
newer compatible versions of 3rd party plugins such as Atlassian, GWT
and so on...
If you have any specific request, feel free to open a Jira against the
target-platform component.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria