[jbosstools-dev] New Beta1 target platform coming this week - Kepler R

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Jun 26 00:59:29 EDT 2013

The Beta1 TP now contains the latest Kepler R bits.

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/targetplatforms/jbosstoolstarget/4.30.5.Beta1-SNAPSHOT/

Please make sure that your master branch builds OK with this new TP.
With any luck, this will be the last TP update between now and the end
of July.

Cheers,

Nick