[jbosstools-dev] FYI: Beta2b Discovery site contains a newer plugin than it did last night

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Jun 26 17:02:18 EDT 2013

FYI

For two reasons [1], [2], I've respun and republished the Beta2b version
of the JBoss Central Discovery plugin for JBT and JBDS. No change is
required on your part.

---

Details:

This just means that the URLs in the previous emails about Beta2b *are
unchanged*, but the directory.xml files now point to a newer plugin
version B250 instead of B249.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-14795 (to remove JavaHL from
the Subclipse connectors)
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-14692 (to prove pushing an
update isn't too onerous, and my doc'd process works)

Cheers,