[jbosstools-dev] Cannot resolve dependencies using aggregate update site

Andrej Podhradsky apodhrad at redhat.com
Sat Mar 2 12:24:07 EST 2013

Hi folks,

I'm not able to resolve BPEL dependencies when I define the following aggregated update site

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/integration/juno/integration-stack/aggregate/4.0.0/

but when I define the particular BPEL site

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/integration/juno/integration-stack/bpel

then everything is fine.

Could you explain me where's the problem? Is the tycho problem or is something wrong with that update site?
Note that I'm able to install BPEL from eclipse using the mentioned aggregated site.

Best Regards

--
Andrej Podhradsky
Quality Assurance Associate