[jbosstools-dev] Cannot resolve dependencies using aggregate update site

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 13:31:26 EST 2013

Hey Andrej,

I believe the problem is that the Eclipse BPEL plugins (i.e. the editor) are made available through a repository reference. Nick/Mikael can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Tycho will traverse referenced repositories, which means you'll need to declare those repositories independently.

That said, you may be able to use the JBTIS target platform plus the aggregate site. The JBTIS target platform will give you all the dependencies and the aggregate update site will give you all the components. Just a thought.

Hope that helps.

Rob