[jbosstools-dev] Cannot resolve dependencies using aggregate update site

Andrej Podhradsky apodhrad at redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 15:57:17 EST 2013

Hi Nick,

I'm trying to run bpel bot tests using tycho. I define the bpel dependency in the pom.xml as follows

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
  <artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
  <configuration>
    <dependencies combine.children="append">
      <!-- BPEL feature -->
      <dependency>
        <type>p2-installable-unit</type>
        <artifactId>org.jboss.tools.bpel.feature.feature.group</artifactId>
        <version>0.0.0</version>
      </dependency>
    </dependencies>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

and the update is specified as p2 repository

<repository>
  <id>teiid_designer</id>
  <url>${jbtis.site}</url>
  <layout>p2</layout>