[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: 4.0.1 release delayed - please fix the tests!

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 19:30:40 EDT 2013

Failing Central builds [0] (and those for other components) for the
4.0.x/6.0.x stream can be found on the view I linked to originally [2] -
same view we've been using for that stream since about September 2012.
Please bookmark it.

[0]
https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-4.0_stable_branch.component--central-maven-examples/

 >>> [2]
https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_6.0.juno/

Curiously, while Central was red all last week, it's turned blue today.

---

VPE, Server, JavaEE, and Hibernate continue to be red/yellow, however.