[jbosstools-dev] Kepler M6 target platform coming next week

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Mar 15 13:40:52 EDT 2013

Kepler M6 project bits will be available between today and Mar 22 [1].

As such, within the next week you'll see a new Kepler-based target
platform, updated with the following changes:

* Upgrade to Kepler M6 / Eclipse 4.3M6 / WTP 3.5M6 / etc.
* Add mockito and festassert JBIDE-12971, JBIDE-1972
* Add Zest (for SpringIDE 3.2) JBDS-2395
* Upgrade Atlassian JBIDE-13682, JBIDE-13724
* Upgrade to GWT 3.2 JBDS-2486
* Upgrade to m2e-wtp 0.18.0 [2]
* Fix Jetty JBIDE-13736, JBIDE-13712

If you have other requests for the next target platform, please let me
know what you need added/removed/changed/updated/tweaked... ideally via
a JBIDE jira, assigned to me or Mickael.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Kepler/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Schedule
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/m2e-wtp/milestones/kepler/0.18.0/