[jbosstools-dev] Please test building your project w/ Tycho 0.17.0-SNAPSHOT

Nick Boldt nickboldt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 07:54:50 EDT 2013

Tycho 0.17.0 is about to be released. For us, this affects the following
issues:

[JBIDE-11558] Repositories are missing source feature titles [Open,
Major, (Build/Releng, updatesite, UpStream), mickael_istria]
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-11558

[JBIDE-13420] descriptionURL attribute is missing in feature.properties
file for org.jboss.tools.openshift.egit.integration.test.feature,
org.jboss.tools.openshift.express.test.feature and
org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.test.feature [Closed, Major, (JBossAS/Servers,
openshift), dgolovin] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13420

[JBDS-2497] Building JBDS product w/ -Ppack200 results in NPE and build
failure [Open, Major, (Build), mickael_istria]
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-2497

If you get a chance to test building your project w/ Tycho 0.17.0,
please do so & report any problems in JIRA or to Eclipse Bugzilla, as
appropriate. You can test using the instructions posted below, or simply
with:

   $ mvn clean install -DtychoVersion=0.17.0-SNAPSHOT

Unless something blocks it, I expect that we'll be moving up to this new
version in the parent pom in master branch in the next week or so.

Cheers,