[jbosstools-dev] Tycho 0.17 enabled in parent pom

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 16:02:11 EDT 2013

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 05:44:39PM +0100, Mickael Istria wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>As Nick announced some days ago, we have planned to move to Tycho 0.17.
>We've made several successful tests with the staging version of Tycho
>0.17, and some of you have reported some successful tests too, and
>no-one reported a blocker.
>
>So current snapshot of parent pom was updated to use Tycho 0.17: https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/commit/6c8db1619a3b10bdae0f24fa1519f346041359ef
>It has been built and is now available on Nexus, so Tycho 0.17 is now
>used by default by all local builds and CI jobs for master.

eh - you mean "it is being used for builds that uses Alpha2-SNAPSHOT parent pom,
which is *not* every component yet is it ? (at least not in my latest pulls)

Note: this is perfectly fine - but just sometihng to be aware of and stop
thinking that just because the parent pom snapshot version changes it does not
mean everything starts using this. Stability/non-suprises FTW! :)
/max