[jbosstools-dev] Why does update/kepler now point to Alpha2 ?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Sun Mar 24 12:53:20 EDT 2013

Traditionally, every time a significant change was done to the TP, you
asked that we upversion it so that we could diff the versions. Had I
replaced Alpha2's contents with M6 bits, you would no doubt have
complained that I was overwriting instead of creating new snapshots.

Does it really matter as long as the version goes up?