[jbosstools-dev] memory leak in alpha1/Kepler

Snjezana Peco snjezana.peco at redhat.com
Sun Mar 24 14:40:26 EDT 2013

I suppose XModel is the cause of the issue.
Slava's fixes in https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13837 and
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13844 will probably help.
I have tested Kepler and WTP. Some of my fixes haven't been accepted
yet. Will check if there are some more performance issues in JBoss Tools.

Snjeza