[jbosstools-dev] Why does update/kepler now point to Alpha2 ?

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Mon Mar 25 12:53:44 EDT 2013

On 03/25/2013 05:39 PM, Max Andersen wrote:
> Noone *required* those jetty deps in the published TP yet.
Isn't https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13736 a request?
I fixed this immediately and agree on the need to get feedback from the
team before we change the TP. I also suggest that when the PR is
submitted, someone deploys a "specific" snapshot to make test easier (ie
something like a 4.3.0.5.Alpha2-<jiraId>-SNAPSHOT), so this new TP can
be tested with a simple command-line overriding TARGET_PLATFORM_VERSION.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>