[jbosstools-dev] JBT 4.0.1.CR1a / JBDS 6.0.1.CR1a built with older target platform 4.22.1 instead of 4.22.2

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 18:15:56 EDT 2013

>new Juno-based 4.22.2 target platform listed in the parent pom was NOT
>used to run the jobs for 4.0.1.CR1a / 6.0.1.CR1a.

Which jobs was it exactly this was missed in ?

>(More manual steps / things to update == more chance something will be
>forgotten.)

An idea i've had lately is actually that we have tests for the various TP changes
to verify the version we think is in there is actually in there. Then it would
not wait until after the build to be noticed.

>I could also respin the individual projects too, if we want to verify
>that all ours tests are run against the newer TP. Please advise.

hmm - we really need to get moving on being able to run the tests against
something already built instead of a rebuild.

Created
>https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jbosstools-dev
for that.

For this time I say we rely on QE's tests.