[jbosstools-dev] JBDS 6.0.1.CR1b / JBDS 4.0.1.CR1b respin status: DELAYED (pending slow builds and yet more test failures)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 23:41:54 EDT 2013

Today, the following issues were fixed in the 4.0.x branch:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13844 -> Base build #68 DONE

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13837 -> JavaEE build #157 PENDING
AT LEAST 4 HOURS

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13603 -> JBT build #338 & JBDS
build #358 PENDING

--

In addition to the expected changes above, I've also found red builds
due to test failures for:

* VPE (org.jboss.tools.vpe.ui.test and org.jboss.tools.vpe.jsp.test)
* Hibernate (org.hibernate.eclipse.jdt.ui.test)

--

Because the JavaEE builds are notorious for taking more than 4hrs to
complete, I will push out a CR1b respin tomorrow when everything has