[jbosstools-dev] Classpaths for projects targeting AS 7.2 / EAP 6.1

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Mar 29 08:24:52 EDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 04:53:19PM +0800, Rob Stryker wrote:
>On 03/27/2013 06:23 AM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>>So to summarize:
>>
>>You want to have a list of classpath for AS 7.2 to hand out to users.
>
>Correct summary... either a list, or a way to GET a list.
>
>>Is there any jira for it ?

That last line was part of the summary; not a question to you :)

As written below, spent a week with AS team and came up with a plan
for future versions, just needed to get back from EC to write down the notes.

Here are my raw notes:

"add functionality to jboss modules which given a module list can give me metadata which includes jar locations and more (like private/public)
	can give "api" class path
	can give "test" class path
Add a "map.txt" that is linked to stacks.yml with "facets to module list"
"

it's jboss modules that is going to be able to give us these correct list of jars based on some metadata which
does not yet exist.