[jbosstools-dev] Requesting list of users of base/runtimes' "downloadRuntime" extension point

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Thu May 2 02:16:03 EDT 2013

Hi All:

So far i'm only able to see ASTools and Seam make use of this extension
point.  As you may or may not know, this will be revised slightly to
depend on stacks (in one way or another) to unify the model into one place.

This requires us to add data to jdf-stacks' stacks.yaml file.

I've got a PR in the works which adds all required data for JBoss AS and
EAP servers, as well as Seam. What I need to know is if any other
components use this extension point currently, so that we may add that
relevant data to stacks as well.

Try to respond in a timely manner, or risk being skipped over on the
first pass! mwahaha!

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-14297

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JDF-282

- Rob Stryker