[jbosstools-dev] smooks, freemarker AND velocity needed for WSDL generation ?

Brian Fitzpatrick bfitzpat at redhat.com
Mon May 6 08:39:06 EDT 2013

Yes. All of those are needed. Alessio promises that we may be able to pare down a few over time, but because of what WISE requires and what AS includes, we wanted to make sure we got it all in there.

Sorry, but for now we need to keep 'em.

Brian Fitzpatrick (aka "Fitz")
Senior Software Engineer, SOA-P
JBoss by Red Hat