[jbosstools-dev] Who uses jmock in tests?

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Thu May 16 07:49:24 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I noticed the parent pom has a reference to include jmock in the
platform at test execution. I'd like to remove it since it should be
something projects enable by themselves since we don't want the parent
pom to contain all the dependencies of all the possible tests.
So in order to evaluate the feasibility of removing jmock from default
surefire configuration, I'd like to know if some of you do actually
require it in their tests.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria