[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Beta1 branch/codefreeze today - steps inside

Alexey Kazakov akazakov at exadel.com
Fri May 17 16:02:57 EDT 2013

base - done

jst  - done

javaee - done. But there are a few problems with javaee tests.
A couple of seam tests are unstable. This is an old problem with tests
which fail from time to time. We have it in jira.
Also there is a new problem with cdi ui tests:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-14515
It's a problem with tests only. I checked this functionality manually
and didn't find any problems.
So we have broken tests for cdi ui for M7. They worked for M6.
Anyway I created Beta1 branch for javaee too and we will take care of
failing tests in beta2.