[jbosstools-dev] Tests error during local build

Konstantin Marmalyukov kmarmaliykov at exadel.com
Tue May 21 08:19:18 EDT 2013

I'm trying to build org.jboss.tools.vpe.browsersim.eclipse.test locally
to reproduce its failure on Hudson. But I got an error*

*/[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies://
//[ERROR]   Software being installed:
org.jboss.tools.vpe.browsersim.eclipse.test////3.5.0.qualifier//
//[ERROR]   Missing requirement:
org.jboss.tools.vpe.browsersim.eclipse.test 3.5.0.qualifier requires
'bundle org.jboss.tools.tests 3.5.0' but it could not be found/

During local built all dependencies must be resolved by tycho and
downloaded from our servers, am I right? How this problem can be fixed?