[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED :: Please test using Tycho 0.18.0 to build JBoss Tools 4.1 / Developer Studio 7.0

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri May 24 10:29:30 EDT 2013

As seen on tycho-user at eclipse.org and tycho-dev at eclipse.org:

 > Tycho milestone release 0.18.0 has been staged.
 > This is mostly a bugfix release with fixes required by projects on
the Kepler release train.

 > For details of new features and bugfixes, see release notes [1].
 > Please help by testing the staged milestone build. To use it, change
your tycho version to 0.18.0 [2] and add snippet [3] to your pom.

 > We plan to promote this release on Wed May 29th.
 >
 > Regards,
 > Tycho team

If no problems are found building w/ Tycho 0.18.0, we will change the
parent pom in the master branch to use this new version once it's
available in a week or two. Stay tuned for further announcements.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.18

[2]
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/blob/master/parent/pom.xml#L16

[3]