[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED :: Please test using Tycho 0.18.0 to build JBoss Tools 4.1 / Developer Studio 7.0

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon May 27 10:39:09 EDT 2013

Yes, it got re-staged to fix a bug so it's at -240 now.

Early tests here indicate that the following builds work fine w/ 0.18.0:

jbosstools-build (parent pom)
jbosstools-base
jbosstools-hibernate
jbosstools-arquillian
jbosstools-build-sites/aggregate/site
jbosstools-target-platforms

So, I'm fairly confident we should be fine moving up to 0.18.0 when it
releases.

Has anyone found new test failures or compilation issues yet?