[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED :: Please test using Tycho 0.18.0 to build JBoss Tools 4.1 / Developer Studio 7.0

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon May 27 19:15:34 EDT 2013

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.18

Other than some packaging improvements and updates from Kepler, there's
this:

"(INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE) The build now fails if a p2 repository is
referenced that has installable units from an old-style update site.
These so-called "partial IUs" cannot be used for dependency resolution
and used to be silently dropped from the target platform. This often
lead to strange resolution problems (bug 380438, question on
stackoverflow). Now the build fails with a clear error message. "