[jbosstools-dev] Tycho 0.19 : Please test it

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Mon Nov 4 09:09:04 EST 2013

Hi all,

Tycho 0.19 was released recently and comes with a bunch of improvements,
some of them being highly interesting for our use-cases. The exhaustive
list is here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.19 .
We'd like to move JBoss Tools and JBoss Developer Studio builds on both
4.1.x and master branch to Tycho 0.19.0 ASAP.

However, this version contains various breaking changes. Some of them
might affect some modules. I've run tests on build-related modules and
some components, but not all. So please try the following on your
modules and report if you notice any issue, compared to current
behaviour of a simple /mvn clean verify/:
   $ mvn clean verify -DtychoVersion=0.19.0

Please add your comments to https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-15806
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>