[jbosstools-dev] Tycho 0.19 : Please test it

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Nov 4 13:01:24 EST 2013

These are the numbers to beat - whole stack from top to bottom starting
from Base to Composite Install takes 5-6 hours:

https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-buildflow_master/buildTimeTrend

Then it's 30-90 mins for JBT, 60 mins for JBDS, and ~ 30 mins for the
Version Watch job.

If moving to Tycho 0.19 will chop anything out of that 7-9 hour process,
then that would be excellent. :)