[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED / REMINDER: JBT 4.1.1.CR1 / JBDS 7.1.0.CR1 Code Freeze & Branch is Thursday (2013-11-14)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 12:57:22 EST 2013

Reminder:

JBT 4.1.1.CR1 and JBDS 7.1.0.CR1 will be having its Code Freeze & Branch
this Thursday, on 2013-11-14.

As we did for Beta1, I will be sending task JIRAs w/ details
on how to prepare and branch the night before.

It is hoped that we will not need any respins for this build.

However, I will be rebuilding ALL the components this time, to ensure
all the qualifiers contain "CR1". (For Alpha1 - Beta1, if your component
hadn't changed, I skipped rebuilding it.)

If you haven't updated your root pom to use the JBT parent pom version
4.1.1.CR1-SNAPSHOT [1], you can do so now or wait for the task JIRAs to
be sent Wednesday night.

[1]
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/org/jboss/tools/parent/4.1.1.CR1-SNAPSHOT/

---

If your project *will NOT be able* to freeze on Thurs Nov 14,
let me know immediately!

Cheers,