[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Tagging of jbosstools-4.1.1.Beta1

Yahor yahorr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 14:16:29 EST 2013

Do we need to create tags in not changed components (i.e. xulrunner)?

On the one hand it will be easier to build a particular version of the
JBoss Tools in the future.
On the other hand we did not even create the "jbosstools-4.1.1.Beta1x" branch
and did not rebuild xulrunner since jbosstools-4.1.0.Final.