[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: JST reorganization in JBT 4.2.0.Alpha1

Alexey Kazakov akazakov at exadel.com
Fri Nov 22 19:16:45 EST 2013

Hi,

We are going to merge org.jboss.tools.jst.jsp, *.jst.text.ext, *.jst.css
plug-ins into org.jboss.tools.jst.web.ui
and also remove *.jst.firstrun, *.jst.verification, *.jst.tiles and
*.jst.tile.ui at all.
See details here - https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-16019

Slava created pull requests for base, jst, vpe and central components.
I'm going to review base and jst components and if everything is OK then
merge them into master on next Monday.
Please review vpe and central.
*If we missed any component that depends on mentioned plug-ins please
speak up!*

Thank you.