[jbosstools-dev] [Soa-tools-list] Locus 1.1.0 is released

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Oct 22 09:32:29 EDT 2013

I thought the whole point of switching to the jgit timestamp provider is
that we'd see when the plugins were ACTUALLY changed, rather than being
forced to artificially bump them up.

-1 for fake commits just to bump the timestamp. A rebuild should change
nothing but the build ID (build timestamp + build number).

+1 for re-releasing the bits as 1.1.0.Final, with the corrected
index.html ("Stable Release" not "Nightly Build")