[jbosstools-dev] [Soa-tools-list] Locus 1.1.0 is released

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Wed Oct 23 08:23:14 EDT 2013

On 10/21/2013 04:20 PM, Nick Boldt wrote:
> Aside: it's kind of too bad that the index.html page for that site [2]
> says "Nightly Build".
This is set from the CI job configuration, which configures an
"update.site.description" property. IMO, this is useless, and I'm
tempted to just remove that property from the CI job to avoid such errors.
Also, CI job has a "release" flag which would become totally useful if
we switch to a Nexus-only deployment.
TARGET_FOLDER could also be dropped with a Nexus-only approach.
skipRevisionCheckWhenPublishing doesn't seem very useful there, since we
have constant git-based qualifiers.

So let's go forward with this 1.1.1.Final, and give up
download.jboss.org for Locus deployements in favor of Nexus. What do you
think?

> Would have liked to have fixed that before releasing it to Nexus,
> where it can't be fixed.
I should have sent a mail for a review on the staging repositories to
prevent that. My bad.

> Also would have been nice to include .Final on there.
Same thing. I forgot it. It could have been detected with a review step.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>