[jbosstools-dev] [Soa-tools-list] Locus 1.1.0 is released

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Wed Oct 23 10:06:08 EDT 2013

> Just since it seems a few key points about locus seem forgotten here are a
> few reminders:
>
> Locus is *not* an updatesite to use in a way that exposes it to users - it is
> to be used to be included in other updatesites.
> We used nexus to publish Locus so we can gather experience to use just pure
> mvn deploy, meaning:

Don't you have to jump through hoops in the pom to get nexus dependencies incorporated into a tycho project?  Is the use case that specific Locus plugins will be added to a target platform, resolved through a normal dependency (as opposed to using a p2 repo in the pom)?  Sorry in advance for my ignorance here (seems like I might learn something).