[jbosstools-dev] [Soa-tools-list] Locus 1.1.0 is released

Max Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Oct 24 01:58:15 EDT 2013

Most of these things I would claim are there because of the uncertainties of
how publish.sh and our jenkins build setup currently works.

That doesn't mean it should all go away but I'm pretty convinced we can simplify this greatly,
and to start you can still publish this information - but instead of a set of binary blobs for the
updatesite you have a composite that points to the nexus published update site.

And yes, some of this could be moved to be part of the maven build, but it doesn't all have to be in a mojo.

But these are  things we should go over and see which things we actually are needed.

/max