[jbosstools-dev] Upcoming change for Locus 1.1.1.Final

phantomjinx p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 10:15:47 EDT 2013

On 10/25/2013 01:59 PM, Mickael Istria wrote:
> The p2 repo for Locus 1.1.1.Final has been staged. Before I click on the release button, I'd like
> to ask anyone interested in locus to have a look at this zip, which is the exact content of
> upcoming p2 repo if we agree on releasing it:
> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-1937/org/jboss/tools/locus/update.site/1.1.1.Final/update.site-1.1.1.Final.zip
> --
> Mickael Istria
> Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>
> My blog <http://mickaelistria.wordpress.com> - My Tweets <http://twitter.com/mickaelistria>

Apologies if I am being ignorant but ...

https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-1937/org/jboss/tools/locus/update.site/1.1.1.Final/update.site-1.1.1.Final.zip

jboss_releases_staging_profile-1937 does not exist yet?

hence that link is 404.

PGR

--

Paul Richardson

  * p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
  * p.g.richardson at redhat.com
  * pgrichardson at linux.com

"I know exactly who reads the papers ...

  * The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.
  * The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.
  * The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.
  * The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
  * The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
  * The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
  * The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."

Jim Hacker, Yes Minister