[jbosstools-dev] After Locus 1.1.1.Final is released, can we purge some old builds?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Oct 25 11:42:03 EDT 2013

With Paul's response and deafening silence from everyone else, I've
removed* all the older Locus builds on download.jboss.org.

Therefore, if your pom.xml or .target files, or any other bit of code
refers to them, you'll have to update accordingly.

The site for Locus 1.1.1.Final is here:

https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/unzip/unzip/org/jboss/tools/locus/update.site/1.1.1.Final/update.site-1.1.1.Final.zip-unzip/

I've also updated the READMEs here to point users to the Locus sites in
Nexus:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/integration/locus/

Nick

* - Moved, actually. Not deleted. Yet.