[jbosstools-dev] Roofing; Synthetic Thatch

Thatch Roofing; Synthetic Thatch products17 at manufactory868.com
Sat Oct 26 03:25:38 EDT 2013

Waterproof, Fireproof Synthetic Thatch, Artificial Thatch
Professional Manufactory The biggest synthetic thatch supplier in china. Keba synthetic thatch can be made in different kinds Of thatch leaves which can be similar with nature thatch.  Welcome to our web: kebagm.com , kebajt.com  to get more details. Below are basic infos about our thatch:1.              We have two big types in the thatch roofing products.           One is the with aluminum alloy clip, the other is hot sale : palm thatch. Totally more than 40 kinds of different styles to choose from .2.       All our thatch can be made as three different materials: PE, PVC, Nano-modified HDPE material,           they are with different properties, it’s all depend on your demand, as well as the color .3.       The normal size for our thatch as below : Ø  Palm thatch :1000mm*650mm*0.65, usually 6pcs per sq.m;Ø  Aluminum alloy clip thatch :250mm/500mm*460mm*6mm, 12pcs/6pcs per sq.m, the thickness can be made as per your demand.4.       All our thatch are easy to be installed, and almost no need to maintain, the lifetime for outdoors could up to 25 years.
   Reply this email can get best price and FREE samples. Best Regards! Lou Guo
CHINA KEBAGM GROUP CO.,LTD
 www.kebagm.com
www.kebajt.com