[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools Core 4.1.1.Beta1a bits available for QE testing

Max Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Oct 28 06:20:55 EDT 2013

> On 27/10/2013, at 17.59, Nick Boldt <nboldt at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Target Platforms:
>
> Add one of these URLs to your Eclipse before attempting to install JBoss
> Tools, in order to resolve all dependencies. Both should work equally well.

If they work equally well there is no reason to present both.

This is Kepler sr0:
> http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/targetplatforms/jbosstoolstarget/4.30.5.Final/

This is Kepler sr1:
> http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/targetplatforms/jbosstoolstarget/4.31.1.Alpha1/

Since Kepler sr1 is what we target I don't see reason why you would want to use the sr0 (except for debugging updates ?)

In short. Please use the alpha1 to which includes the bits with bugfixes we are going to ship/target.