[jbosstools-dev] Supply all kinds of wicker baskets与您共享了相册。

Supply all kinds of wicker baskets k at verhbef.mygbiz.com
Tue Oct 29 06:42:36 EDT 2013

Dear Sir,

We are located in Linyi, China; and we specialize in the design and
production of decorative products made from wicker and straw.

Some of our products are wicker hampers, flower baskets, laundry baskets,
picnic baskets, wicker furniture, baby baskets, pet baskets, bike baskets,
straw handbags, and so on.

If interested in our products and services, please contact us for more
information. We would be happy to send additional photos and a price list
to you.

Welcome to choose your interested.

Thank you for your consideration!

Best regards,
Liu Haiguang

Factory: Zhengshan Town, Linshu County, Linyi City, Shandong China
Postcode: 276000

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=101111402388357197438&target=ALBUM&id=5940125674864309281&authkey=Gv1sRgCM_Y6azq5_yzxAE&invite=CMzSkLQJ&feat=email