[jbosstools-dev] Problem with component version on branch 4.1.x

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Thu Sep 5 04:48:47 EDT 2013

FYI, Mickaël commented on the issue I opened that my category.xml was incorrect. Seems like having something as simple as this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<site>
   <feature id="org.jboss.tools.livereload.feature" version="0.0.0"/>
   <feature id="org.jboss.tools.livereload.feature.source" version="0.0.0"/>
</site>

with no 'url' attribute and version set to '0.0.0' is enough for tycho.

Thanks !!

Best regards,
/Xavier