[jbosstools-dev] Problem with component version on branch 4.1.x

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Sep 5 04:59:09 EDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 10:25:28AM +0200, Mickael Istria wrote:
>On 09/05/2013 10:23 AM, Xavier Coulon wrote:
>>In case users already installed a nightly build
>That's much consideration for nightly builds! Snapshots and nightlies
>are known and announced to be unstable, I don't think they deserve so
>much consideration to make exceptions in versionning patterns.

Its been like this a month - if it was just a day or two no big deal.

Since nonone depends on this plugin yet doing the big bump is simpler
than having to spend time responding to jiras or whatnot realizing
the user was actually not testing 1.0.1 but 1.1.0 because thats what
his install had thus 1.0.1 was not installed even if newer.