[jbosstools-dev] New JBTIS TP available

Paul Leacu pleacu at redhat.com
Mon Sep 9 15:40:48 EDT 2013

   Hey all -
       A new JBTIS TP is available in nexus - it corrects a reference to a nightly repo to resolve org.jboss.tools.tests
   manifest bundle requirement to a stable one.  Please use:

    https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/releases/org/jboss/tools/integration-stack/target-platform/4.1.5.Alpha1/
    http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/targetplatforms/jbtistarget/4.1.5.Alpha1/REPO/

   for details see below.

   Thanks,